Today in English we have been learning about what are inverted comas and where to put them. Here is a couple of sentences including inverted commas. Some of the sentences are based on the Egyptian book called the gold in the grave.
1. Mrs Raymond said, ‘I feel a little bit weary on Mondays.’
2. ‘I don’t want my ears cut off’ wailed Paneb.
3. “If your ears were cut off you would not here yourself!,’ laughed Dalifa.
4. “See you should have came yesterday!” said Antef.
5. ‘I paid a lot of money for this so when the guard is not looking I want you to slip inside.’ explained Antef.