I would like to tell you about electrical safety in your home.
Safety is the first priority
Electricity is a very important thing in our life. It provides energy, that we use ligtht to our homes and operate lots of other things. But electricity can also be dangerous. So here are some safety tips for using electricity.
Water and electricity are dangerous partners.
1. Never touch anything electrical with wet hands or while in water.
2. Don’t use frayed, broken cords or broken plugs.
3. Don’t over load sockets.
4. Use outlet plugs (kids protector)
5. Keep metal objects such as a silverware, away from plugs.
6. Don’t place any liquid such as your drinks or water on top of your video games or other electronics.
Always turn off appliances when it is not in use to save power.
Have all wiring checked by a professional electrician.
I HOPED YOU ENJOYED